We are thrilled to announce we will be re-opening this week.
Following government advice and with strict COVID policy & procedures in place STDA will re-open when the national lockdown lifts on Wednesday.
Due to having Ballet exams planned for Sunday 6th December ,that have been rescheduled twice now, we have made the decision to keep classes on Zoom Wednesday and Thursday so that exam pupils can have coaching in the studio.
Lessons will resume at the school on Saturday 5th December.
Due to social distancing & class changes please see the new timetable that will start on Saturday 5th December.
Please see the new timetable & exam coaching timetable below.
COVID Policy & Procedures:
Please note that our COVID policy and procedure are all still in place.
- All pupils to sanitise hands on entry to the premises and before leaving.
- Parents Please drop off and collect from the door
- Pupils will have their temperatures checked by a member of staff before class
- Pupils over 12 please wear a mask in the waiting room & in and out from the studios
- Pupils attending Modern & Body C need a towel to lay on
- All pupils need to bring own drinks bottle – no use of kitchen area
DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIOS - if your child or a member of the household have:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- Had contact with someone who has suspected or confirmed COVID19
- Any other symptoms relating to COVID19
- Live with anyone that is self isolating due to covid symptoms
- Child or someone they live with is being tested for covid 19
- Returned from a country on the quarantine list.
STDA Uniform Orders.
STDA uniform and accessories make great Christmas gifts.
Last order dates for Christmas are as follows:
Onesies & Hoody’s – Monday 30th December
STDA class uniform – Monday 7th December
Please contact Miss Kate to place an order.
Sadly due to COVID we will not be able to run our parents watching week as usual the week before Christmas.
Term ends after classes on Thursday 17th December
We will reopen Monday 4th January 2021
We would like to thank all the parents and pupils of the school for their support in what has been a crazy year for everyone.
Stay safe & we look forward to seeing the children soon.
Miss Taylor & Miss Kate